Tips for Maintaining Your Temporary and Permanent Dental Crowns
Dental Crowns may be temporary or permanent, but both types of caps will have the same purpose: to protect a weak or damaged tooth. If you have permanent crowns, you should know that these have a typical lifespan of up to 10 years, so you need to maintain them properly to prolong this period as much as possible. In addition, a proper maintenance of crowns will prevent complications such as infections or even the loss of a tooth.
- Dental Crowns
- 4 Types of Dental Crowns
- Crown Lengthening and Crown-to-Root Ratio
- Crown Lengthening and Ferrule Effect
- Crown Lengthening and Biologic Width
- Possible Complications of Crown Lengthening
- Why Is Crown Lengthening Needed?
- The Cost and Financing of Crown Lengthening
- What Is Crown Lengthening?
- A Guideline for Dental Crown Replacement
Dentists in Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Kevin B. Sands specializes in cosmetic dentistry, taking pride in offering the finest in patient care and services to each and every patient. He is determined to give you the smile you deserve! In fact, some of the most beautiful smiles in Hollywood have come through our doors. Dr. Kevin B. Sands has trained with some of the worlds most prominent cosmetic dental specialists. He is rapidly becoming known Beverly Hills leading cosmetic dentist for people ...