The Cost and Financing of a Root Canal
A root canal is a complex procedure that will desensitize the tooth, but can save it. If you have a badly decayed tooth and it causes you pain or if you have a canal infection, a root canal procedure will be recommended. Here is information on the costs and insurance coverage for this type of procedure.
Cost of Root Canal
The cost of a root canal procedure may vary depending to several factors:
- The fees of the dentist
- Your location
- The location of the tooth (molars may be easier to treat and more accessible)
- Whether there are complications involved and you will need the help of an endodontist as well
The average costs of a root canal procedure will be between $500 and $1,000. In addition to these costs, you may have to pay for the x-rays (between $20 and $50 per each tooth). If there are additional complications, you may end up paying double the initial costs.
The root canal procedure is covered under certain insurance policies, but you need to get in touch with your insurance provider for details. If the procedure is not covered, you can get a medical loan or use your credit card.
- Getting to the Root of Your Pain
- Options after a Failed Root Canal
- Potential Complications of a Root Canal
- Why Is a Root Canal Needed?
- Can a Root Canal be Combined with Other Dental Treatments?
- Options for Restoring a Tooth after a Root Canal
- What Is a Root Canal?
- Risks of Apicoectomy Root End Surgery
- How Apicoectomy Root End Surgery Is Performed
- The Cost and Financing of Apicoectomy Root End Surgery
Dentists in Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Kevin B. Sands specializes in cosmetic dentistry, taking pride in offering the finest in patient care and services to each and every patient. He is determined to give you the smile you deserve! In fact, some of the most beautiful smiles in Hollywood have come through our doors. Dr. Kevin B. Sands has trained with some of the worlds most prominent cosmetic dental specialists. He is rapidly becoming known Beverly Hills leading cosmetic dentist for people ...